tisdag 11 maj 2010

HeatWorld: Twitter crash

Igår hände en liten konstig grej på Twitter, alla tappade sina följare! Haha, HeatWorld skrev om incidenten och nämnde våran egen Mctwittermaster...

The 9 0'Clock News – Tue 11 May

Celebs panic as Twitter crash wipes followers

There was pandemonium in the celebrity world yesterday evening after a bug on Twitter wiped everybody’s followers back down to zero. Twitter had been attempting to fix another bug to prevent their users being forced to follow others, but during the process they managed to remove everyone’s followers. Some celebs reacted better than others, with funnyman Dom Joly Tweeting: “If all 25,000 of you are hiding in my kitchen I’m going to be really p****d off!” and McFly’s chief Twitterer Tom Fletcher posting: “I have no followers...It's the end of the world! I'm alone and miserable again. HELLO...hello...hello (echoes through the empty void).” Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore both joked that the “Turkish hacker” was really doing a number on Twitter, while Stephen Fry joked, “I was sure I had more followers. Must have imagine it.” It was P Diddy who reacted in by far the most extreme way, writing wildly, “I will use my magical powers to fix this! Never fear @iamdiddy is here! HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!” In the end, technicians fixed it and Twitter was restored to normal after just a few hours. Phew. For a moment there we thought the actual world would stop spinning… To follow heatworld on Twitter, just click here.

KÄLLA


that's all for now!
xxxx McFluCrew... Crew.... Crew..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar