tisdag 26 april 2011

The Sun: Tom is engaged!

Nu ska bloggen rulla på som vanligt igen, hoppas att alla hade en glad påsk!

Här är en artikel från The Sun om Tom och Giovannas förlovning:



Bilderna är tagna från Giovannas tumblr



"McFLY star TOM FLETCHER will be the first member of the boyband to walk down the aisle after he asked his girlfriend to marry him last night.
The pop star popped the question to pretty Italian Giovanna Falcone – his girlfriend of seven years – at the Sylvia Young Theatre school where they first met.

Tom told Giovanna she needed to do some filming for McFly’s upcoming documentary series at the school on her own.

However, when she arrived there Tom surprised her by appearing and getting down on one knee.

How sweet.

Shortly afterwards Tom eagerly Tweeted fans with the news before whisking Giovanna off to London’s posh Ivy restaurant.

He wrote: “Ok, so you’d find out from someone else sooner or later so I thought I’d be the first one to tell you…

“I proposed to @giovannafalcone earlier tonight… and she said YES!

“We are now officially engaged!”

Giovanna then added: “I have one question… Am I meant to take my brand new sparkling engagement ring off before I wash the dishes?

“I’m gonna be Mrs Fletcher!”"
















Xxx McFluCrew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar