fredag 20 november 2009

Now it all makes sense!

Tidigare i veckan skrev vi om Frankies klänning. Nu har hon kommenterat denna upplevelse . Så här skrev hon på The Saturdays Hemsida:

"We went to The Varity Club Awards on Sunday night as some of you may know. It was our first awards evening and the first award we have ever been asked to present. I was so nervous because I had the longest part of the speech to deliver. Get me up to sing and dance any day, but public speaking, that's another story! Ha. I made sure I memorised all my words even though we were assured there would be an auto cue.

Our stylist Robert turned up a few hours before the red carpet with our outfit, so until then we had no idea what we would be wearing! As soon as he pulled my Swarovski covered dress out of the bag I knew it was for me! It was so heavy even though it had millions of holes all over it! There was a bit of an underwear situation so a last minute dash to Selfridges was made to get the smallest thong they had and a row of diamantes to sew on to it! There was no way I was going commando!

When we went down the red carpet the photographes kept asking us to turn around and look over our shoulders. It wasn't until afterwards that Mollie and Una pointed out that the reason they kept asking was because my dress had a big slit right on my bum cheek! Now it all makes sense!"

Tidningartikel med Frankie


Xx McFluCrew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar