tisdag 16 februari 2010

5 min questions with Tom Fletcher

Tom anordnade en liten frågestund på Twitter och de här är frågorna han svarade på:

thomas, it's time to change ur background. what do u think?
I've been thinking about it but I'm waiting for something special! ;)

do you believe in ghosts tom? xx
Yeah, but i'm home alone at the moment so don't scare me!

Do you still love Wicked?
Yep, can't wait to see it again!


SoWhen will McFly come back to France ?! :D Yes I know this is a stupid question but France loves you so much ! XxX
Soon I hope. I love Paris so much. It was my fave holiday Ive ever had I think.


why did you choose to play a guitar? xxx
coz my dad did and I wanted to be cool like him :)

favorite ice cream?
...butterscotch probably...Oh, no, mint choc chip!!!

Best interview?
the one on Justin Lee Collins when I wasn't there. Laughed so hard at the guys from my sofa!

what superpower would you like to have? :D
Peter Petrelli's

what's the band you've most been listening to lately?
McFLY...new songs!

why cats not dogs?
easier!

will u be watching the Brits tonight? X
Yep! Danny is going with our manager so I'm gonna snuggle with the cats and try to spot him in the audience!

what is your favorite day of the week?
I like Friday. Don't know why.

Tom, what you think before sleep? i did not sleep this night, i'm hoping you wake up, you think i deserve a reply? x +16
I try to forget how to move my body. Sometimes i can do it and it's really freaky.

do you like argentinian girls? we think that you're delicious ;)
Please don't eat me!

do you like tokio hotel? xx
Only heard a few songs. We should tour with them.

if you could do one thing before you die, what would it be?
Go to space

what's your fav mickey out of your mickey army?
the space one is pretty cool and I like the clear ones too. Can't wait to get back to Orlando and get MORE!!!

Can you sing?
I try!

Ok, my eyes are blurry from reading all you're questions! Must rest them for a bit!!! x

xoxo McFluCrew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar