söndag 14 februari 2010

Frougie

Här är en liten artikel om Frankie och Dougie första dejt:

"FRANKIE SANDFORD'S LOVING ROMANCES The Saturdays star Frankie Sandford - who is dating McFly bassist Dougie Poynter - says she has had sex with fewer than five people.

Frankie Sandford has never had a one-night stand..

The Saturdays singer - who has been dating McFly bassist Dougie Poynter for the past year - hasn't had many sexual partners because she will only sleep with men she has fallen in love with.
When asked how many people she has slept with, she said: "It's less than five! I've only been with people I've been in a relationship with."

The 21-year-old beauty also claimed that boyfriend Dougie was better looking than her, despite recently topping Zoo magazine's 100 Hottest Bodies poll.

She said: "I only look OK when I have make-up on, whereas he looks like that all the time!"

Frankie recently spoke about her first date with Dougie, admitting it was "awkward" because they had liked each other for so long.

She said: "I met him briefly at a show at G-A-Y, but we'd fancied each other from afar for about five years. When we met, he shook my hand and was really awkward.

"On our first date, the first thing he said was, 'I'm really hungover and sometimes when I'm hungover I go into London and pass out, so I'm just warning you!'

"But we had a really good time - and we ended up being asked to leave the restaurant because they wanted to close. Everyone had packed up around us!"."


Xo McFluCrew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar