torsdag 3 december 2009

Frankie i MyBliss

Frankie är med i det nyaste numret av MyBliss som handlar om Julen och om att köpa presenter till sin pojkvän.

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS WITH DOUGIE"

FRANKIE ON FESTIVE MEMORIES AND HOW TO BUY THE BEST BOYFRIEND GIFTS

I started my festive countdown way back in October because I just love this time of the year so much! It's got such a cosy feel - everyone comes together, however busy they are. I can't wait for Christmas morning - my dad puts on festive songs and we all munch smoked samon on toast for breakfast. Even though I live with Dougie now, I always go home for Christmas, I can't imagine not being there on Christmas Day, so we'll probably split the day between our two familys.

SURPRISES
My big sister and I used to love walking up and finding a stocking full of presents at the end of the bed. It's my favorite Christmas memory! We still get them now, even though every year my mum says, " You're getting too old" We always reply with a big 'nooooo' you have to have a stocking!

BUYING FOR BOYS
I used to find it so hard to buy presents for boys, but since I've been going out with Dougie, I think I've got a bit better at it. If you're really clueless. ask his mates for a few clues. When Dougie and I were first together I asked the other McFly boys for advice and they were spot on. If his friends are stuck for ideas, just keep it simple. Buy gig tickets to see his favorite band or get an updated version of something he already has, like the latest FIFA game. If you're on a tight budget, do something that you knoe he'll appreciate, like a thoughtfull scrapbook or a framed photo of the both of you. It really is the thought that counts.

DEAR SANTA....
A new purse, a cat and a hot pair of shoes are top of my Christmas list. I won't be telling Dougie, though - I'm hoping that he knows me well enough by now to figure out what I want. But even if he gets med something I don't like, I wouldn't be able to tell him, I just couldn't do it!

Xx McFluCrew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar