onsdag 6 januari 2010

Unas nyårs löfte



Saturdays star Una Healy has admitted that she wants to avoid being pictured drunk in the future.

The singer, who is dating Northampton rugby player Ben Foden, was recently photographed getting out of a taxi apparently wearing no underwear.

"My New Year's resolution is to not get papped while I'm pissed, like I did on my birthday. Everyone does it, but we have to be a bit careful now," she told FHM.

Healy went on to claim that she has managed to maintain a relatively normal life since rising to fame with the five-piece.

"I still do everything that I did before - I still go shopping and go to the cinema," she said.

"But sometimes when you're out and you get recognised, you feel a bit intimidated, especially if there's groups."

The Saturdays released new single 'Ego' on Monday.




Xx McFluCrew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar