tisdag 19 januari 2010

BUSY STAR FRANKIE SANDFORD

Här är en artikel om Frankies liv:


The Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford is envious of her friends because they have more free time than she does.
Frankie Sandford misses having spare time.
The Saturdays singer, who is dating McFly bassist Dougie Poynter, is envious of her friends because they are able to have more fun than she can.
She said: "I miss being able to plan ahead and be spontaneous."
"I've got friends at uni and two of my friends have just moved to Berlin. I'd like to be able to go and have a mad weekend in Germany or go and party at university. The chances of having a full weekend off are pretty slim."
Despite her lack of free time, Frankie manages to get occasional nights out with friends, and throws herself into partying when she is able to.
She admitted to FHM magazine: "Choosing the outfit takes the longest and I might have a tantrum if I can't find anything. When I go out I always have my lipstick and lipgloss.
"I don't get hangovers. If I'm going to be ill, I'll throw up in the evening. I'll have a muddy head in the Morning but I don't get sick."
Xxx McFluCrew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar